User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana saw Kresko running in herkson form towards them, he changed back into a human and walked towards them, "there were ten humans just over the ridge, Sano's poking around." ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice joined him at the window placing a comforting arm on his shoulder, "you'll get the chance." "Not the way things are going," he pointed out. "You know Adam's storage ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise comforted Gerard as best she could, she didn't try to justify anything either had done, she didn't make any noise at all. When he stopped sobbing he sat up ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "ANd how would you know? You've never seen me hunt." "And thankfully so." Slade dropped down and instantly had a knife to the vampire's heart "Is he bothering you?" Caiden ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed, "The wizard's name is Slade, he's going to get his butt kicked later, and I hunt vampires because I get paid big bucks for it." "So you have ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    She tilted her head to the side, "how old are you?" "Ninteen, I was just turned recently." "Ah! that would explain it. BUt you're still a vampire." "And you're a ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Slowly Kathy's breathing returned to normal and she curled even closer to Slade, "nothing, just a bad dream." she said. "Your dreams always seem to be a great foreshadowing adventure," ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're a vampire," she said. He nodded, "yes I am." "Are you looking for a free meal?" she asked. "No, I just....decided to talk to you." "I try not to ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    They all walked in their human forms, it wasn't an unbearable walk, but Geomana wanted to run so much more. But at long last they arrived at the camp. Geomana ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise smiled and quickly rose to her feet, "i'm so sorry," she said, "I didn't want to have to change you, but you were going to die! I wasn't ready ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana smiled and kissed his cheek, "I am satisfied with that, at least for now." But she looked over at Karana, "but I may take you up on that offer, ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed internally but didn't respond. She couldn't tell if she was upset or relieved at what he had said. She wasn't sure how much time she had left, but ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    "ANd I am going too," Geomana said, rising to her feet, "its about time I showed how useful I can be." Sano pulled her down around the waist and onto ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy snuggled up closer to Slade, "you're so comfy," she said, then she yawned. She knew she was about to fall asleep, and she used her last waking breath to ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    They went down to the hall, Alice sliding down the banister and stumbeling onto the floor. "Ouch," she said but got to her feet swiftly. When they got to the ...

    Nov 22, 2007


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug