-
Re: Chat room adventures
"I bet he was expecting you to not know how to ride," Alice smiled, "ANd i don't think his shoulder is completely healed. Hit him there once and I bet ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
Team-Catore Name-Christine Age-20 Race/breed-angel Gender-Female Appearence-Long unruly brown hair, basic brown eyes, tall slim figure that looks like she can kick your butt at a moments notice (she s
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Aren't we going to hunt him?" Slade asked disappointed. "No," Caiden said watching him go, "no we're not." "WHy not? He's a vampire!" "HE hasn't done anything yet." "Yet." "And ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"I'm going to fall off," she said. "I won't let you fall," Scipio assured her. "So you're going to fall off with me?" "Neither of us are falling off." THe ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Adanya walked up to the station and ordered a cappicinno. Then she looked over to the corner where a spirit and a human were sitting. Unable to resist the temptation ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Name-Adanya Renolds Age- 19 Appearence (regular) Small, black hair with bangs that hides her face, blue eyes that'll eat your heart out, always wears a black blouse and a black ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
"You know you could always change him," Alise suggested, "I am sure that he would get used to it. Becoming a vampire will heal everything about him. BUt i am ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
"I prefer wolves," Alise said, "something ravenous and carneverous." "How do they compare to something like deer?" "Deer's blood is very plain, there is a very salad like flavor to ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice watched as Scipio and the small boy put his armor on him. When neither were paying attention she double checked that her dagger was still attached to her calf. ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Alise taught him the basics of hunting, humans were much tastier but animals were just as good nutritionally, Alise even prefered animals, they healed faster. "THe less humans you drink ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"nope nope and nope." "I give up, what then?" Alice pointed out the window, "Sky." "that was cheap." Alice grinned, "so? Okay...I spy with my little eye something.....blue!"
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
When Gerard calmed down they stood up and started walking. "You need to hunt," Alise said, "if you hunt regularly for the first few months you'll have so much more ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice looked aroud the room, "bed?" Scipio nodded, "you're turn." "Okay...Um....I spy something starting with a w." "wall?" "Nope." "Wardrobe?" "Yup, your turn." Alice started to grin, this was more ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
"No!" Geomana cried and ran to where Hikaru had left with Sano. She could feel tears coming, her knees went weak beneath her. She felt Kresko's arms warp around her ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice sighed and leaned back against the wall when he shut the door and locked it. "Are you okay?" Scipio asked, "you look really pale." "He unsettles me," Alice said, ...
Nov 23, 2007
