User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *Hey, I won't be posting much this week, I've got my NaNo to finish up! So on Saturday if i put a post saying "please explain whats going on" please ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "I tend to stay on my own," Christine said, "I don't usually like large groups of people." she backed up against a wall. *Sorry its so short, but I won't ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Scipio staggered and Alice immideatly stood up to help him, "i don't think you're in any shape to be carrying him," she said. "Doctor can you take a look at ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice went over and helpped Scipio prop his head up. "The victor is Sir Scipio!" Alice couldn't help it, she sighed in relief. Scipio had won, Lionel had lost, now ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden held a straight face until he dissappeared from view, then she couldn't help but let a huge grin spread across her face, it was all she could do to ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Strange conversation thread

    Re-tell a conversation you had with somebody today! THe only rule is it must make us: Think Giggle Go "Wtf?" or Laugh Historicly. I'll go first with two that happened ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "No one you know," she said shyly, "and no one of concequence. It's freezing out here, may I please come in?" "Who are you?" "I'm Christine," she responded. "What group ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Adanya made a face at Jason but continued to sip her drink. why don't you follow him? her spirit asked Because I don't feel like it, I'd much rather finish ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "What did you say you were going to do Leth?" "I said I was going to kill her," he grumbled. "What'd she keep doing?" "She kept dragging him away," Nicaraga ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "Hey Nici," Georgia said, "you know how I love to make an enterence." *sorry thats all I have*

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "How've been Leth?" Georgia asked with a faint smile. "Same as usual." "That bad huh? Evil preists still won't let us be?" "Not quite THAT bad." Georgia laughed and sat ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having only a 3 letter name.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 brillant XD

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice knew the match was lost, knocking someone off their horse won the match but when she looked at the points, Lionel had only been upped two, how did that ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Go for the helmet this time, or better yet, just knock him off of the horse." "How do I do that?" "Don't go for the sheild," ALice sightly teased, "aim ...

    Nov 24, 2007


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo