User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden poked her head outside breifly, looking for Slade, he wasn't there. Perfect, she'd be able to take the day off and just be lazy for once. She didn't really ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    (Its Lukes turn Heather!!!*

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth sat on the floor by the hearth wrapped tight within Gregory's cloak. She was so cold and so tired. Not caring if it was proper or not, she slowly ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    It was strange, Alise thought, for the first time in centuries she slept, she had always gotten a bit dreary during the day, but hadn't slept. Today she slept, and ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Even though she hated it, Geomana wanted to fly. She knew she'd never be able to catch up with them if she tried. "Where's the other dragon?" Geomana demanded. "Geomana, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    "So are we still going or not?" Jordon asked. "We're still going of course!" Kathy said. "No, we're not." Slade said. "Go Jordan!" "No!" Slade said again, "we're going somewhere ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Even one secentence posts count too! Heather! Unless they have a warning saying that nobody else is top "We're going to stay until you're better," Alice said sternly, then she ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Cereum tapped Adanya's shoulder, you shouldn't go Why not? We don't know them! We haven't got anything else interesting to do! So you want to risk death? Not really, but ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Christine groaned as the cold air rushed to meet her and she wrapped her arms around herself. "Why didn't you wear a cloak?" the other angel asked. "I lost it," ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    This isn't going as well as I'd hoped, it just sounded like a cool idea, kinda like the Great YWS Gathering that kinda stopped being planned and discussed. My thought ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    I've always thought the point of YWS was to support writers and have fun, and the point of this would be to have fun! Its sorta like the costume contest, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    The point would be to kinda RPG a dance, I suppose I should've mentioned that in the origional post! *goes to edit that*

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    Yes, yes, another crazy and excentric idea from the loveable Alice. The whole idea for this is to have an extra room in the chat which is basically a virtual ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *That counted as a post Heather!*

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    "I'm Adanya Renolds," Adanya spoke up, "I'm ninteen, I'm hypercenetic, I can talk a mile a minute when I don't really have anything interesting to say. My spirit's name is ...

    Nov 28, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian