User avatar

Alice

  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    YaY! me too! (a couple days ago though) 50361 and still not done!

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 nope, the king is Ry, then the prince is Minion, you're the duke. so =P i win you lose get over it.

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for false advertising, duke or randomness.

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 you? King of randomness? No, you're the duke.

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    1/10 its just...distrubing

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 clever

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "So its settled then," AManta said, "she's staying." "Great," she said. "Now we are all a little short on sleep," Amanta comented, "lets get as much as we can before ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Move him," the doctor ordered nodding towards Lionel, "take him up to his chambers and get a fire going, put the coals in his coverlet." A few of the servants ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "On the contrary," Elizabeth argued, "I very much enjoy your company." "If so madam, I must say I find you very strange." "I have often been told," she replied, "but ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "I still think it'd be best if you went back to your own camp," Kenaran said. "I agree," Aren said. "We shouldn't send her away," Amanta aruged, "we can use ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Invader Zim

    Yup, I shall be posting for dearest Bella whilst she is gone! and what Kyle put was enough as a profilie for me!

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!

    That was my origional thought too Suz, but then I thought about those who really didn't want to do it, and how unfair it would be to force them to ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    "I know about the war...Did I stumble apon a council about it?" He nodded. "Oh dear...I was only hoping to find an excape from the wind." "You found it, and ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Thats the problem," I shrugged, "I don't know!" "Well, lets figure it out then." Gerard rose and strode towards me, locking me in his embrace, "any idea where we should ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    "Perhaps I should find them," Georgia said, "I still remember how to find her." "Should I go with you?" James asked. "No, you stay here. Its easier to Follow your ...

    Nov 28, 2007


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature