-
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 which is why I get it. and its not IZ fans its Gir fans.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 heehee
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
(Do the wearhouse!)
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Trying this out
Welcome steph! I shall be looking for you in the chat room! I am Alice!
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Howdy YWS
You're a bird thats on fire? 0.0 thats not good. Welcome BTW I'm Alice!
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned because you banned gadi who banned logosal who banned MadHatter who banned me
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
2/10 makes me think of killing colors
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 FREEDOM!
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 *claps loudly* funny!
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 makes sense, but whats the point in it?
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
"Well that seems foolish," Christine said. "What do you mean?" Gabriel responded. "What if they're waiting for our one moment of calm, the one moment when our defences are down? ...
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
(Heather! Its your turn!)
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 pretty...ish
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
10/10 just because I love that movie.
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
AetLinding and Maybe ^.^ they seem compatible enough.
Dec 1, 2007
