User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil When Annie walked in I had the strong feeling that I wasn't supposed to be there. So with as much grace as I could, I bowed out. Quite literally ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "Sorry Ma'am," I said to the lady I had landed on top of. I pushed my weight off of her as best I could, but I didn't dare stand ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I wasn't quite as big of a reck today I realized. I was still clumsy, I always was. But it wasn't quite so mortifying anymore. I made my rounds ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Kaleb gently rocked Rosie to sleep while I cooked. "Whatcha making?" he asked as he set her in the crib. "Chicken." He came up behind me and wrapped his ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I climbed off the bike and wrapped my arms tightly around myself. "I don't like those things," I said shuddering. He wrapped his arms around me again, "what about ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I stared at him in shock horror riding through my brain, "I'll take the bus." I stuttered. "You're being stubborn," he insisted. All I could do is nod. "I'm ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie For a while we ate in silence, I doubted a lot about the situation. But I wasn't going to think about that now. "I havent seen Sybyla around lately," ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled and leaned back into my bed, "oh thank god," I said closing my eyes breifly. "I was so afraid." I opened my eyes and looked at the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I woke to the smell of sizzling bacon and eggs. Had I been sleep walking? I didn't smell smoke. So apparently not. I sat up in bed and looked ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla The doctor came in the room, "well I have two bits of bad news and one bit of good news." I cringed. "Worst news first." "Your daughter has the ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice shrugged, "Atlantian magic and technology plus your magic doesn't seeem like it would quite fit right." Nutty concidered that for a moment. "Maybe..." "It would make sense," Scipio, "there's ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie His words sunk into my brain. He was right, I was just torturing myself. My tears started anew. But they weren't histerical sobs this time, silent clensing tears. I ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Prison

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a really cool Mark Twain quote?

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    (Guys minimum of seven sentences this is not going to be one of those one liner storybooks, and now we need to come up with a more developed plot so ...

    Aug 29, 2008


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant