User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Heylo newb! I'm Alice and I'm in! (Beware I am a hopeless romantic) Name: Alice Race: human Age: 17 Orentation: Guys duh! Eyes: Gray Hair: shoulder legnth, origionally blond, but ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slowly opened her eyes, where was she? She looked up and saw a vampire hovering over her, she couldn't quite make out his face but it was a vampire ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *I can't think of a way to wake her up, could you help mabel?*

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    Sudden screams and shrieks of pain split the silence that part just seems a tad akward to me... dark eyes sizzled with fury love the termonology right there. on the ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mea Culpa I

    Lets see, I won't be getting around to the general aspect of things near the end, I'm starting off with flow and such now. Service [s]had[/s] ended a while ago ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Hey...Where's Sara and Kate and all them?" Alice asked, "they should be here by now." "I don't know," Jesse admitted. "Hm... Thats strange." Alice started feeling around in her pockets ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    (OY! Connor! Frenchy! Bella! Somebody post! Dona let this die!)

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Chat Room Change: Minimum Review Amount

    I still say this is one of Nate's Tolkien* ideas! *Tolkien idea: based on Tolkiens lord of the rings series meaning brillant

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Excrutiating pain filled Alise, she withered and screamed at first but then just gritted her teeth and groaned. Any other time under such extream pain she would have passed out, ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: lovers embrace

    It's a wonderful thought and all, but as a "short story" (As I am assuming that is) its really bad . It's written wonderfully and all, but it would do ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever comes too soon

    I added some more detail to the end! Just to let you people know!

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever comes too soon

    Thanks guys! I'm going to be turning this in for part of my Narritive Essay in my english class so any constrctive critisim is much appreciated!

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    "I'm Alaniata, but I hate it with a passion so I order anybody who'll speak to me to call me Alana. I'm the misfit among misfits." "The what?" "This is ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Dear, you don't have a signature to rate...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever comes too soon

    This is the third and final short story in my "forever" series/novella, now you won't have a clue whats going on unless you read the first two. I could talk ...

    Dec 11, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins