-
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth blinked, "you think I'm pretty? Nobody's ever thought of me as pretty before."
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
(I still like my idea of keeping Geomana in the cave place with Hikaru while Sano does all the evil stuff)
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice followed Scipio, her feet moving in an unconcious will guided by his hand. She was floating along a sea of incoherence. This kiss was different from the one at ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Hey! I'm a lefty! Do I bug you? *huge adorable eyes*
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
(Anybody can bring me in i don't care!)
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
username: 69% custom title: 99% avatar: 99% country: 89% teehee signature: 79% overall: 79% Teehee
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice chuckled and begun using the true katana technique, her speed doubled and the two blades moved in an elegent sweeps and curves that made her feel like she was ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Two stories at once a bad idea?
For me it is, more often than not anymore I have difficulty coming up with one idea and can't prioritize, and plus one story becomes my entire life when I'm ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"You're using an axe? I don't have anything that goes good with that, use your sword." Scipio shugged and grabbed his sword, "you're going to use the claymore?" "Rather I ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice pulled her pants on and her t-shirt before pulling her hair back up into her bun. When she examined herself in the mirror to make sure that everything looked ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Art by Alzz
It seems that nobody would care to critique my da!
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Teehee, I had to give fair warning, everybody who's done a storybook with me knows what happens! I will forcibly make another character in love with mine! (Sad but true) ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice rolled her eyes and was having some difficulty with carrying her claymore, katanas and daggers, not to mention holding up her gown. "I'm going to get back into my ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice sighed, if she was getting her claymore out it would seem hypcritical if she didn't let him get something. "Matt how many of my things have you stashed in ...
Dec 12, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice glared at Matt, "I know what your storeroom looks like, and if either of you go in there, you won't be coming out." "So I take it you're not ...
Dec 12, 2007
