-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I was utterly petrified," She said, "every time I looked at him it was like re-living that night. I knew I was stronger and faster now but I couldn't help ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
*okay the group thats with my unconcious character BACKTRACK! we're going back to that spot but my characters unconcious so I can't post...sorry!*
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden sighed, "We've known each other for as long as I can remember. He saved my life once...and now he's parinoid that he'll need to again." "What happened?" "I started ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden blushed and looked away, "I didn't know my voice could do that." "It was just your witch blood kicking in," Colt said. "I wonder if that's all I could ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stood between Colt and Slade, "Slade go home!" she shouted. "You've been gone for two days!" Slade protested, "it must have something to do with him!" "If it wasn't ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*DUDE! Guys I opened the door!*
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Geomana screamed and switched back and forth between human and wolf form, to no avail. She closed her eyes, refusing to look down, pretending that it was Sano carrying her ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
*Talent here not expressed in profile* Alana sat out in the court yard reading until the sun went down, then she retreated into the darkest corner of the gym and ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth sat next to him and looked at the music, "I do know this song, but it is a duet, which is why it seemed strange to me." She started ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Nutty rolled her eyes and got up. "I just need a bandage," Alice said glancing at Scipio. "He dragged me here." "What did you trip over this time?" "His axe..." ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Demon Slayers
No, but be warned, this has a tendency to die A LOT.
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth blushed, she had taken lessons til she was sixteen, "yes." "Would you play?" "I suppose, but I warn you, I have not played in years." She stood up and ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Alice stood up and started walking again, her head hurt horribly, the result of a soft ball to the head and then smacking it on the floor. Dots swarmed her ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Geomana stepped around Kresko and extended her hand, "I'm Geomana, do you know who he is?" Ken nodded. "Do you know our other companion? His name is Sano." Ken nodded. ...
Dec 14, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on top. Gregory was so strange, he seemed immune to any sort of conversational contact, or flirting. She ...
Dec 14, 2007
