User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth blinked and leaned back slightly, "I do not truly believe so." A flat out lie, she knew they couldn't be married if she had to go back to her ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Suicide Note

    I agree with suez, which is why I've stopped posting my poetry *nods*

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 Terrorism! (inside thing it isn't really)

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *BELLA!!!! Everyone's got to FREAK OUT about this, or the fact that she didn't trust them earlier TIS PART OF MY IDEA*

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: english

    Okay taking into account that this was a haiku! (Didn't know that before) its actually rather clever, you just need to fix the puncuation and grammer a little bit and ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise laid back and looked around, "how long have I been sleeping?" Gerard shrugged, "a little longer than I have been." "ANd how long have you been sleeping?" "Just over ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise's eyes fluttered open and she looked at Gerard, "hi," she whispered. "Hi," he replied, "how are you feeling?" "Human," Alise replied simply, "it feels kinda strange actually."

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: english

    I don't believe that this is a poem or a story at all, simply a misplaced plea for help. I suggest having a Mod move it to randomness.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    Those are good! (AFter having read the description) *claps* I wish I could draw people that well...I'm more into the celtic symbols and abstract stuff.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden watched as Colt jammed himself into the front seat of the car and went to follow him. A hand clampped down on her neck and she screamed. She was ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth listened, not really listening to the story but more of just the sound of his voice as he read to her. He had said it was a children's story, ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "Nat? Why what?" "Can you open your eyes?" "No, I'm too tired." "Can you sleep?" "No, i'm too awake." "I see."

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "What is it called though?" Elizabeth asked, "I enjoy all kinds of books." Once again she tried to force herself to rise but couldn't. She fell back against the bed ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana screamed when the knife flew passed her face and cut her cheek. She knew she shouldn't have but she couldn't help it. It scared her. She tried to free ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Sometime later Elizabeth woke again, she opened her eyes and looked to where a faint noise was. She saw Gregory picking up Isabelle and carrying her out. She must have ...

    Dec 17, 2007


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon