-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden climbed down the tree and into Colt's arms. Doing her best to cover the wound on her gut so he didn't have to smell it. "Are you okay?" he ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Colt jerked Caiden back just as a werewolf lunged at them, switching into their wolf form and tackling Caiden to the ground as another got after colt. Caiden's mind was ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Name: Ariana Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearence: (looks identical to her mother) Extra: She's very anti-social, and doesn't like to talk to anybody but her brother. She'll help him practice ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"The humans to be set free." it said simply. "They are not being held captive," Bella replied. "She is right," Caiden said stepping out from behind Colt. The werewolf came ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden ran as fast as she could, Colt seemed intent on making sure she did. But it was getting harder, she never was one for running, and in all honesty ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Colt sniffed the air, "now we run." "Run?" Caiden said stiffening a little next to him. "They're getting closer," the girl said, "I'm Bella by the way," she said, probably ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
When Elizabeth woke the next day she felt infinatly better. Isabelle and Martha came to help her prepare for the ball. They dressed her in a long elegent blue gown ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
"And I am feeling better," Elizabeth added, "one more sleepping spell would set me right." She smiled to Gregory who returned it. He quickly left the room and Elizabeth fell ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)
I can sense that the father is slightly antagonistic, thats at least the vibe he gives off in the second part. Other than that little bit of the confusion about ...
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Oh and I have an idea for something Heather, I'll post it later I have to go now.
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth was on the verge of falling asleep again when a bowl of soup was brought up to her. "Madam Elizabeth bid me to bring this up," the maid Martha ...
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
There tony! Amui posted, post for both now pwease?
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: Anything Goes
(Um...Tony...I can't think of anything XD help?)
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: My Sugar Glass Heart
Soft rock I think, I'm not really sure, I don't know how to play any insturment so I'll be asking for help with it. But most likely soft rock.
Dec 22, 2007 -
Re: My Sugar Glass Heart
For all the things, I could have said. For all the tears, I might have shed. For all the love, I gave to you. I once thought that you loved ...
Dec 22, 2007
