User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    As soon as they reached the cave Caiden leaned down against the wall and pressed her hand to her stomach, she didn't want to show it but she was in ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth's heart seemed to stop inside her chest, cold hearted and stowic Gregory was, but a murder? No! She wouldn't believe it. "What?" She whispered back. "We killed a boy." ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    "Who is it?" Gregory grumbled. "Elizabeth." "DO you think that is proper?" "Not entirely," gingerly she pushed the door open and stepped inside, leaving it open behind her. "I just ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Maximum I dodged out of the way as Gerard lunged at me with his sword. I knew with where he was aiming he wouldn't kill me, but it would still ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I was grateful when Davnix showed up. But I was figuring out a way to get him to take care of Riley without insulting him. "Well Riley," I said, ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth spent the entire ride home trying to change the atmosphere of the occupiants. But it seemed impossible. Gregory was staring at her with what seemed like hate. Did her ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Curiosity shouldn't get you into too much trouble around here, except with me." "You don't like curisoty?" "I don't generally enjoy company," I said trying to distract myself by ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Soon Elizabeth and Mr. Mooreland tired of dancing and found themselves a place to sit and talk. "Do you enjoy reading?" He asked her. "More than I enjoy breathing," she ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "I'll explain the Avian in a minute," I said drawing my fathers attention away from the innocent man, "he says he knows mom!" I noted how the Avian relaxed a ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth was throughly confused at this point. Gregory had been stowic as long s she had known him but this seemed to a new extreme. "Do you know Gregory?" she ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 (Yay terrorism!)

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Here, its not an inn but its warm." I said without hesitation, mom and dad would be upset with me put the poor avian looked on the verge of ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth looked around with wide eyes as they entered the ballroom. She had never seen anything so glorious in real life. She reached out and ran her fingers over the ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *sniff* I had a really long brillant post to bring Max in but I lost it so I'm going to do that later, unless Ariel would like to for me ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I'm fully capable of walking," Caiden said stubbornly. Colt smiled, "I know, but its easier this way." "For who?" "For both of us." *sorry i didn't have much*

    Dec 23, 2007


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris