-
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
When Caiden woke she wasn't in the cave anymore, her head felt light, and it hurt to breathe, like something was stretching her skin with each breath. "Ow," she said, ...
Dec 26, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
(I can't think of what to do Save me heather!)
Dec 26, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max "Look," Alise said, "we're in some trouble here, you're one of the few semi immortal ones, we could really use your help." I huffed, typical, "no." "I won't kill ...
Dec 26, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Kathy watched out the window as Jordon drove away, no! Kathy grabbed her bag and opened the door, Jordon started to slow down, but Kathy had jumpped out before he ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth wasn't sure what this meant, she had never felt more confused in her life. She didn't completely believe him. What did this mean? What was going to change? "I ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Gregory stepped out of the carriage and led her by the hand to the far end of the stable. "I am not playing any sort of games with you," Elizabeth ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The YWS 12 days of Christmas
We made this up in the chat today On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A partriage in a pear tree! On the second day ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!
Ehnah! Connor! You were on and you....you didn't post! :(
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Guys," Colt said, as he picked Caiden up, she didn't want to be moved, she just wanted to sleep. "No," Caiden groaned, "I want to sleep." "Its okay," Colt said, ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Maximum "I was following the Avian because I could sense that he was going to lead me to you!" I begged Alise with my eyes to understand how much I ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth could bare it no longer, she had to speak to him. To beg him to forgive her for running out like that. Slipping out of bed and into her ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
*Connor dear, you weren't kicked out, you were just kinda left behind there.* ANd i have nothing as well.
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden was just about to lose conciousness when her cell phone rang, she pulled it out and answered, "hello?" her voice was strained. "Caiden?" "Slade? where are you?" "Your apartment. ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth gripped the edges of the chair, trying to bring the world back into focus before she fled the room, running down the hall and into her room locking the ...
Dec 24, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriYe!!
Hm....I bet I could do that! I wonder what the word count is! *goes too look* but I'd give up before i finished it. I always do.
Dec 24, 2007
