User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I stretched out on the couch doing my best not to fall asleep. I was somewhat failing. Colt returned from the kitchen looking lost. "Annie I don't know the ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Put me down," I said again. Colt ignored me. I sighed, irritating man. "Put me down please?" I tried He ignored me again. I gave up, I was too ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Eww freckles!

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I glared at Colt and Phil, but truth be told I didn't want to be too far away from him. We got out onto the side walk and the ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was more than willing to get away from Colt, at least for right now. I led the way into the female bathroom to insure the men wouldn't follow ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I'm stronger than you think," I said starting to get annoyed. "How many more twenty four hour shifts are you going to work this month?" I counted up in ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I haven't even got it booked yet," I protested, "nor do I know where I'm going." "So why are you doing this?" "Because I know I want one, and ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Tomorrow's my birthday!

    Dood! Tomorrow is my birthday!! I turn fifteen. (I just felt like advertising that fact :wink: :D :D )

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paced back and forth in my hotel room... Rosie... I picked up the phone and dialed the home number, he probably would be sleeping and didn't keep the ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I put another wet rag on her forhead. "Do you live alone?" She nodded. I sighed, "an alarm system?" She shook her head. Now I was getting annoyed, she ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I dropped the envelope on the table and pushed it to my dad. "This is what I've been up to." He glared at me and then at the envelope ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I didn't like the idea of her being alone at the moment. I followed her out and watched as she ran to a bush. It sounded like she puked. ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil Colt and I dragged the drunk to the door and hailed him a cab. He wasn't being violent, just loud obnoxious and stupid. I didn't really feel like being ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I sat on the plane with my knees pulled up to my chest. I missed them. As soon as the plane was in the air and it was safe ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I shrugged, "sorry no, if you're going back there somebody's got to hold down the fort." He shrugged too, "iight, I'll come get you if I need you." Senra ...

    Sep 2, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy