User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth felt as if a two ton weight just fell on her soul. She knew what would have to happen, he was no lounger able to marry for love, in ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Just let me sleep

    Turn out the lights its way too bright for me... Turn out the lights show me some sympathy I don't wanna wake up yet I want to stay asleep (chorus) ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Alice Johnson Age: 14 Gender:female Education: working on it Family: large and strange Appearance: blond hair blue eyes 5' 4" Personality: um...far too complex for rational understanding, is usa

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    oh I thought this was all XD please just copy and paste it here, my computer'll injure me if I download anything more other than music.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "That would be nice," I said dodging a blast of magic and throwing my dagger at it. I screached when it threw it back and grazed my shoulder. I ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Time lapse to next morning! Lets just go right to the challenge, i have no idea what it should be but i'm posting so this doesn't die! Elizabeth woke with ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Feeling a little shy

    We have an entire form dedicated to fanfictions ^_^ you'll be read, just remember to do the two crits before you post your own story. Have you ever tried writing ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new friend ,new writer from Egypt:)

    Welcome to the YWS!!! I'm Alice from America, i basically live in books and notebooks and such, if you have the chance to read one of my poems....skip it. And ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who do YOU think could be published?

    ...everybody who writes either a lot of poetry or stories ^_^. I think everybody here could get published if they tried hard enough.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought seasoning was good on chicken

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 for the first half 10/10 for the second half 15/10 total

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Werewolves hate vampires," Slade said simply, "so its those two they're after." "And me and James, and now you," Caiden said sourly, "and if you say another word about this ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden rolled her eyes and looked at Slade, "quite typical of you you know. A diablo I recall?" Slade nodded. "Not as safe as a volvo you know." "But much ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    (none at all)

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I blinked a couple times, wow. For half a minute our eyes counted off a private eternity between the two of us. That moment was rudely interupted when the ...

    Dec 26, 2007


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne