User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I woke with a start, and found myself looking up into Natan's eyes, I found myself utterly relieved, if I hadn't woken up to see his, or my uncles ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I snickered to myself and pulled her against me, knowing I shouldn't. "I think your aunt and uncle would kill me for this," I said grinning. "Aunt Alise REALLY ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sat in my corner, as usual, I was such a freak, hating big spaces, and small spaces at the same time. So corners fit me well so did ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I couldn't help but grin at the girl, just as I couldn't help but follow her. I wasn't following the scent of her blood, it smelled unappitising, but that ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I felt so stupid leaning patheticly against Riley, but I couldn't help it. Heights didn't just scare the crap out of me they also left me feeling ill. I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 funny

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: A part for me a part for you

    I sit home alone like I do every night. You know I feel for you, and how I think of you. But you don't give a crap do you? Chorus ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    These aren't recent, I want to get to the arb and get some pretty frozen pictures

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Well," Caiden said, "what are we waiting for? Lets get going." "How are we supposed to get there?" Caiden smiled and turned back to Slade, "still got the Diablo running?" ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth cried for hours, never in her life had she cried so much, not even when her parents had died. Scolding herself for something like that she sat up and ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Totally Cliche Action Story!

    Kathy laughed and fired off another shot, whenever she carried guns she was usually just supposed to be going after somebody who would either try to shoot her back or ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Holy crap you made me cry! All I got, but that should be enough.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem

    ...And I feel so lucky to have you...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A 21 year old geek with glasses Haley Spence

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I clung to the avain as he flew, he couldn't know about my terror of heights and with the wind whipping by I was barely able to understand what ...

    Dec 30, 2007


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin