User avatar

Alice

  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    You mean song dear? Its a song not a poem, I'm horrible at poetry.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    Three in the mornin I'm wide awake with my thoughts of you all up in a spin and for now I'm not all that upset about it... But maybe by ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (I think i messed you up Lupe, if you introed me I missed it. Just come find me again or something...)

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Adam," Alice asked quietly, "how loud can we be?" "I don't think it really matters," Adam said nervously, "just don't hurt anybody." "You know me." "Thats why I'm worried." Alice ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    IT wasn't much longer before Elizabeth was walking down the street to the bookstore. Somehow she managed to get ahold of a few coins, and she also managed to find ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (yeah different apartment things-whatever they are-for different genders of course.) Alice I grabbed my journal and pushed it inside my bag and cluched it to me. "I believe you," I ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max Isabella was really strong willed wasn't she? When she wanted an answer she got it. "Alise," I said calmly, "its been 300 years, I'm not the blood thirsty monster ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    *reverse the order of the last two posts*

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden laughed, she was decent with daggers, she couldn't put on any beautiful displays or anything, but she could angle them right and kill vampires with them. Wasn't that enough? ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Alise I knew Max was around here somewhere. I saw him following Isabella. I made sure I grabbed my dagger before following him. If he hurt her I'd kill him. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sighed and leaned back, not like I needed food, or really wanted it for that matter. I went to grab for my journal and realized that it wasn't ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was awed by the amount of weaponry she had. Two weeks ago she would have thought her pittiful collection of stakes and daggers would pass as frightening. But this...wow...The ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice loved fighting like this, her and Bella always knew what the other was thinking, even without opening a telapathic mental way. But her and Scipio was different. She just ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I tilted my head at the new girl, pretending to evaluate her worth. I knew it was mean, but it was one of my few joys to frighten new ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    MAx I didn't want to tell her, to see her beauty blemished by fear and jelously. But she asked. I could evade the question for now. "You'd much rather not ...

    Jan 1, 2008


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio