-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I couldn't help but smile, she was just like a scientist, the simplest answer was the right one. "Except that your aunt and uncle still want to kill me." ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana if he was only having an apple so was I. I grabbed another one and a knife. I sliced it in half and handed the knife to him. "They ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I winced again and lowered my head as I heard Alise scoff, "he did a lot more than just be attracted to me." Isabelle turned to me with a ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana "I...I...." Oh god I felt so stupid studdering like that, "I couldn't get much sleep and came to see if you were having any better luck than I was..." ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I released Isabelle so she could face me and I lowered my head. "Two hundred years ago I was a very different man. Blood thirsty and vengful. And" I ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I winced, I knew what was to come, and I had to stop it. "Alise," I pleaded. "Please, let me tell her." "No," she said defiantly. "Please," I said, ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I heard Isabella's sweet voice in my head. I wanted to respond to her but didn't have the heart to get her hopes up. But then I heard her ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice "No!" I shot back, I wasn't going to tell her, at least not yet. I'd already made too many mistakes when it came to this sort of thing and ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
*have caden, greg, sara and matt save you from the evil place that you're at I'll take it from there*
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max Just out of site I collapsed to my knees and sobbed dry tears. I knew I no longer had the ability to cry actual tears, blood red or clear. ...
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Bella! your turn! *glares*
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: The Others 2
*Whines* Tony! you promised you'd post! its your turn!
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice "Sure, tomorrow," I said teasingly walking away letting him follow if he chose. "Why not today?" I waited a couple seconds and the bell rang, "lunch is over."
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 but....slightly confusing.
Jan 2, 2008 -
Re: Vampier stories love them? hate them?
Vampires!!! Edward Cullen=Love Lestat=Love And then all the ones I've created to pretend are sitting around me ^_^
Jan 2, 2008
