User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Basic, but powerful. Well..." I faultered, "at least he was more powerful than anything mother and father told me about at the time. I was only seven when I ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *Steals Jacob plushie and huggles with the Edward and Jasper plushies* Can I help it? Jacob=awesome! Edward=Perfect! and I'm Alice so I just gotta love Jasper ^_^ But also Jacob=jerk ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When the kiss ended Caiden looked up at him, now more sure than before that he cared for her too. "I..." she studdered losing her courage, when it all fluttered ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden slipped the daggers in their scaboard and tied it to her waist, she felt awesome carrying daggers around instead of stakes, carrying daggers would get her frightened looks not ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Any help would be much appreciated, its a personal thing between me and the demon so I don't know how much help I will be." I felt Riley's arm ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden I took the dagers and smiled before turning away, I could feel Slade glaring at us both and I felt sorry for him, but could I help it? No. ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth As my eyes scanned the paper I could feel myself falter, my heart seemed to weigh more than it should, I would see them at the ball, I hoped, ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden I jumpped when I heard Colt behind me and dropped the daggers instinctively. I jumpped again as the clatter sent me into a jumpping fit, I ended up falling ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I opened the door to Isabellas room but didn't find her alone, as I had hoped, the vampire Max was with her. My breath caught in my throat, he ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth After the invitations had been sent I had to get ready for another ball. They were starting to get tiresome I had to admit, and Thomas seemed to love ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I smiled against his chest. "I heard that," Davnix said causing me to jump. I looked up as he went around the couch to face us, "and you've eaten ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I sniffled and looked up at him, "its okay, really," I added when he looked at me skepticly. "It'sprobably a good idea to let it out once in a ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    I'm switchin to first person! Elizabeth I started planning, all that was up to for me to do was to come up with my guest list. Of course Isabelle her ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Its in five years when more of us will actually be able to get there.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    No five years I love the T-shirt idea, o'course the moving ones would be hard, specially mine its got like 12 frames or something like that.

    Jan 3, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein