User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "When I was 14 and the king and queen of the fairy realm kidnapped me, I'm still not back yet!" Adanya Renolds, part two of my so far nameless series.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I leaned against Riley in the cave, the fire heating up the whole place, but still he wrapped his wings around us both keeping us warm. I felt so ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I laughed, "My brother doesn't talk a lot when he's cold," I commented. "Like he's afraid his tongue will freeze to his teeth." Riley laughed slightly rumbling in my ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I felt Riley wrap his wings and arms around me, "cold love?" he asked. My heart skipped a beat. What did he just say? I felt my eyes widen ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I felt so akward dancing with him now, he was married and I was engaged. He wasn't even paying attention to me, but to Thomas and Cathrine. "How have ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I froze, oh crap, Uncle Nat. We were busted! There was no way we were getting out of this, not without jinxing him. I glanced at Isabella who closed ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Dono and PenguinAttack, they look so cute together ^_^.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth The five of us talked for a while before the dancing began, Thomas and I danced quite a bit along with Gregory and Cathrine, I confess that I spent ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I entered the ballroom with my arm intwined with Thomas's. Oh the room was so beautiful, as usual it left me breathless. Isabella was such a skilled designer. I ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana As I rummaged through my fathers drawers I was aquetly aware of Riley's discomfort and couldn't help but smiling, he was afraid of my parents. Aside from the stories ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I smiled and lenaed against Riley, "I don't think the others really notice though," I admitted, "this is the only potential trouble I've gotten us into, aside from when ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I thought, trying to come up with a good responce. But then I realized, I didn't really do anything special, I was just there. That depressed me... "Nothing really," ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana We walked back over to my house and snuck back upstairs. "We'll have to get you a tunic," I said to Riley, "its due to start snowing soon and ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I felt sorry for Gregory's poor butler, running back and forth like he was. When he handed me the letter I made sure to thank him and give him ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed and groaned at the same time, "thank-god," she said, "I thought I was the only one." "Only one what?" "That was falling in love." "Oh," he rested his ...

    Jan 3, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening