User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I couldn't surpress the giggle, "you don't nearly scare me out of my wits," I pointed out, "you do scare me out of my wits." I yawned and leaned ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I smiled back, "I got cold," I said simply. "And you're wrong about the flying thing," she said to the girl, "its scary." "Not really," she responded. "It scares ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice (next day) I had searched for a while, using my free peroid before lunch to get rid of all my extra crap and prepare myself for what I was ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana When I next woke it was morning, and I was curled up next to Riley with his wings wrapped tight around me, but his arms even tighter still. Nobody ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden and Colt walked into McDonalds with the rest of them, their hands intwined. The whole group took a booth in the back, Slade grabbing a chair and pulling it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden pulled into a slot in the McDonalds parking lot. "I think I have a good reason why you were changed," she offered. "What would that be?" "Anybody can see ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Geomana was yanked alongside Sano to a small cell at the corner of the cave. Sano sat down on the bench immediatly and pinched the bridge between his nose with ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden put her hand on his arm, "how were you made?"

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook her head, "long story short I was in the hospital for three weeks getting rehabilitated and all the paranormal people like me kept asking me questions about him ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Colt and Caiden climbed in her truck and as she turned it on she franticly thought of the best way to begin this conversation. "We need to talk," she said ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Nutty how did you get here?!" Alice shouted as she ran. "ARen't we still on the highwind?" Alice laughed, "no dear we're not." "Oh...." She looked worried.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Here's mine! I have a few others but...they aren't really appropriate for the site, but if you have a personal inquiry pm me ^_^ Accidently killing people on a regular ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    (Fire, my dad laughed at that one) Teacher: Why are you late? Kid: I'm not late. Teacher: yes you are! Kid: no, I'm on time now, I was late. Teacher: ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...Grass to make a...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden followed him into the house, down to the basement. She knew that she'd never 100% love him, the horrors in her past wouldn't allow that, but wasn't 97% good ...

    Jan 4, 2008


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart