User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Hey," Colt's neighbor said to Caiden, "you're that girl that was in that accident with Colt aren't you?" "Yeah," she said simply hoping that Slade wouldn't catch it. "Accident?" Slade ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled like a fool, "depends on how you look at it." He slanted her a confused glance, "whatcha mean?" "When I'm vampire hunting I'm prepared for the possibilty of ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden cocked her head to the side, "what's mudding?" "Why?" "Because that frightens me a little bit."

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden climbed into the passenger seat on the other side of her ancient truck. "How fast does this thing go?" Colt asked. "Um...sixty on a good day, today isn't a ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I giggled, "still only think you do." "How so?" I broke free of his embrace and stood a few inches out of his reach. "See?"

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My head was still throbbing when I entered the lunch room. That's what you get I told myself. I scanned the room for him, my courage failing me. Did ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "Colt'll just drive my truck and you guys can follow, okay?" "Alright," he nodded, "lets go." Caiden waited for Colt to slide out of the booth so she ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I let Thomas take me home, I was grateful that he didn't ask me any questions about tonight, and I hoped that he assumed that it was just something ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Only half relived I sighed, "you're going to have to catch me first," I teased. "I've already caught you though." "You only think you have," I continued to tease. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    I’ve tried to pick up the shattered pieces Of my heart up off the floor Do you see what you have done to me? And what happens when you push ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I clung to Riley as we walked, using him to support me. I was still dead tired and wanted more than anything to sleep. "We're not flying are we?" ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You

    A fairly enjoyable song, Its one that would defiently get stuck in my head, but it is short, maybe adding one more verse could solve that problem. It was also ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I'd be a lion! Roar!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max "Can't sleep love?" I asked as Bella laid back down next to me. She shook her head against my chest, "no." "Want to?" "Yes." Using my orignal vamprie talent ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Ariana When I next woke it was morning, and I was curled up next to Riley with his wings wrapped tight around me, but his arms even tighter still. ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg