User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    After the wedding Elizabeth kept arm in arm with Thomas, she couldn't help it. She was his now, and she felt the need to flaunt it. She didn't realize when ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "They're going to leave without us," I whispered, "we'd better catch up." "Alright," it felt like he was reluctant to move from the position but we stayed close. They ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I walked alongside Billy to my table and took the spot just barely oppsite him. Say something you retard! I wanted to bang my head into the table but ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden could tell he was stopping himself from doing something, but what? When he explained everything to her she wasn't mad anymore and she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth Two weeks passed and Elizabeth's wedding day arrived. She dressed in her beautiful gown and smiled at her reflection. Grinning like a bloody fool she lightly decended the stairs ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed and stormed off towards the back of the house, knowing the front door was locked and he wouldn't be able to get there first. But he grabbed her ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was throughroughly ticked off. She didn't know what she was about to do or how she was doing it all she knew was that she was about to do ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Present and Future

    Hi, I don't know how to be nice at the beginning of critiques that part comes at the end, just so you're not discouraged with it. It was an average ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When Caiden woke sometime later she had a moment of sheer panic, she couldn't rememberwhere she was. But when the memories came rushing back she relaxed. Then she heard Slade's ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth fell asleep easily that night, welcoming the oblivion it provided. When she woke the next morning and went down to breakfast she held herself in the upmost composure and ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana Wow, Riley was a great kisser. But not like I had any other experience except for that demon when he haunted my dreams. And compared to the fear that ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "I normally sit with my friend Bella, but she's hiding out in our room with some food her mom sent her." "Hording all the normal food is she?" I ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My heart studdered, why did I always do this to myself? Oh yeah, I was a masterpeice of self-destruction. "Hey," I studdered back feeling open and exposed and embarresed.

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden wanted to resist further but sleep was winning, she knew Colt had to be tired too, it was mid-day Vampires weren't supposed to be awake. "I'm fine," she tried ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "We're in some trouble," Slade explained, "werewolves and all." "Whoa..." "We've managed to kill their leader, so it'll take some time before they return." Colt further explained. "Need some help?" ...

    Jan 7, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint