User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I flipped the light on and tried to gently wake Senra up. "Senra, wake up you're dreaming." She screamed. "Senra! You're dreaming!" She opened her eyes and in the ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Against the laws of my sanity," I mumbled. "What was that?" "I need a drink," I said first. "Have anything here?" I shook my head, "I never drink really. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I feel fine. I'm not going to work now anyways, there wouldn't be a point," I promised, "But I need to go shopping." "I'll go for you." "I'm not ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I leaned against the wall fighting off tears. I went back and locked the door. I curled up on my bed and closed my eyes, hoping that would hold ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I started crying too, "I don't know, I'm sorry." Rosie didn't like us crying apparently, she started to scream. "Awwo," I said rocking her gently back and forth, "shh ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie The hurt and worry in his eyes made me give up, "fine I'll stop with the twenty four hour shifts okay?" He sat down next to me, "good." I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I glared at him, but took the food, I was hungry anyways. "I'm going to work today," i insisted, "I'll lose my job." "No you won't." I sighed, "I'm ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I pulled out my phone, I wanted to call him but I knew I'd be crying. Wow I felt stupid. "are you going to call him?" Senra asked. I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I grinned, "nope." Just beyond the door we heard a scream of rage from what sounded like a male and a scream of pain from a female. We ran ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil We browsed the lot looking for a good car. Finally we gave up and went for a truck with two rows of seats. "I'll go from here," Senra said. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I followed Senra out the door and down the stairs. "Why are you following me?" she questioned. "Like you said if I was concerened I could go with you." ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla My phone buzzed in my pocket, nobody was answering the door, maybe dad was in the shower. I pulled it out and was about to flip it open when ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "Um...I don't know, I had a bottle yesturday.." I sighed, "When was the last time you ate anything?" "This morning." And she had thrown it all up... I swept ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was lying down, just like Colt wanted, but there was a very bright light shining on my face. Senra was talking to Phil, and Colt was still cooking. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I sighed and sat down in the chair, "one pot of coffee?" "No." "One cup?" "No." I sighed, "at least let me help." "You can help by resting." Phil ...

    Sep 6, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight