-
Re: Be You
Alice Now you can tell Bella, though she'll probably only warn you to be careful. But what do you care? You'll remember what you were gonna tell him today! WHy ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth was beyond enough rational thought to feel foolish. All she could do was think about her arguement earlier, Thomas seemed to be losing his mind, spending more and more ...
Jan 10, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden repressed a laugh, "a secret society of vamps?" she asked intrigued. "Yeah, but don't you go hunting here," he said with a light but warning glare, "they'd make you ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth Elizabeth ran along the streets of town, knowing if she avoided the bookstore Thomas would never know she was out. Tears blurred her vision and all she could think ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Hm...weren't we going to kill Abigals husband here? Oh well, we'll kill him later in a freak accident or something. Time lapse! Weeks went by and slowly Elizabeth was able ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Yes Nutty we're on the highwind, and I suspect that they're in the control pannel or the kitchen. I think Adam left some of his cookies in there." "Cookies!" She ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden snuggled closer to him still curled up in her little protective ball fighting off the urge to cry. "But that's my job, to be prepaired if attacked." "Attacked by ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Forget you
I can’t seem to sleep Again tonight If I do I’ll lose your face And every memory I keep tonight. But it hurts And I can’t stop crying. So why ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden gripped the handle on the door and the arm rest. Scared witless. She drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them trying to stop ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Who says I'm alone?" he said as some wolves entered her living room. "Caiden," Colt whispered in her ear, "brace yourself." Caiden expected werewolves to lunge at her, not Colt ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden smiled and took his hand, "Come on, I need a fresh change of clothes anyways, and a shower. I feel akward with more than one person in the house." ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I took a bite of my pizza to excuse myself from saying anything else, akward pause ensued. She couldn't stop thinking about what she was going to wear. The ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I couldn't help it, instincts kicked in and I couldn't help but tease him, "I don't know, I think I've got some homework." "Oh," he looked dissappointed, "couldn't you ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I shrugged, "I'm just really weird most of the time. When I'm not nervous," I didn't know why I added that part. "I am also really random. Not so ...
Jan 9, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alice I grimanced, starting to get a little more comfortable around him, but how casual he appeared ticked me off a little bit when I was so blut with how ...
Jan 9, 2008
