User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden looked up at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him down snuggling close to him. His arm stole around her in a gentle way. "Do you really want ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me

    My heart survives in darkness. It beats its slow depressing tune. It hurts, it yearns. It prays. It sings its sad songs but I can't help but dream.... My heart ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I gought along-side Riley, what the hell did they want with us? They couldn't know what we were looking for! But they do a voice inside my head teased. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden stood up and followed him to the door, wanting to be near him for as long as possible. When he turned around as he opened the door she pushed ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I imagined what it woud be like for us to eat dinner together and I realized I didn't care what we were eating." "Feeding isn't all that pleasent," he pointed ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shrugged, "I was just thinking about something and..." she shook her head feeling far too foolish to tell him what she was thinking about. "This is certiantly strange," Brent ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sweet Novocaine

    I liked it, it was origional and interesting, and would probably go in with the music I listen to (Blue October mostly) but I did notice a few things wrong ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me today

    Its too short, in the first chorus you said "my" instead of "me" but other than that, I love it. It's the sort of song I would write, just legnth ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *I can't think of anything -sad face-*

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden looked down at her plate, "I wouldn't be unhappy, for reason a." She shoved another peice of bacon in her mouth. "Can vampires still eat human food?" He nodded, ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    As Caiden ate and chatted she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to eat with Colt, either with normal food or blood. She paused for half a ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I don't think Brent likes me very much," Caiden commented. "Not very." "If any." "He probably likes you to a minimal scale." He looked up towards the kitchen, "ya hungry?" ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 10/10 5/10 if you did the URL thing so the link wasn't there it'd be better

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're right you don't," Caiden said stepping out to join them. "I've lost too many people in my life to hate, I do not hate vampires, I simply have a ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden couldn't help but notice how close Colt kept Caiden while they were walking, was he showing off that she was his and not to be messed with?

    Jan 10, 2008


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis