User avatar

Alice

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    The world is fucked up nice description words but very plain perhaps change it to "pretty damn fucked up" , Carolina Smith thought as she sat down in her second ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden shook the apology off, "its not your fault, I should have seen that coming." "I should've pulled you along with me, I should've known thats why they came." She ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caidens knees shook and she felt them give as she collapsed into Colt's arms. Her vision went fuzzy then back to clear but black dots obscured her vision. Colt sat ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Modern Day Outlaw Ch. 1 (pt. 1)

    Hi Jabber! I'll post my overall comments at the end like I usually do because I never just read it through once to read it then go back and pick ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden followed Colt close, ready to help him with whatever was in there. Slade came out at them and Caiden jumpped sighing heavily, "Slade! you just sca-" Colt's hand clamped ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ready your swords

    I like it, and I found myself singing -yes singing-it in my head. I'm not even going to try to explain why I think its good because I'll just end ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma

    Mean kitty! I like it. All the story's that I've read told from a dog or cats perspective always convey as one evil and the other the heros. You didn't ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Heather! Its your turn!

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    When Caiden woke the next it was in the middle of the night, she smiled when her gaze locked with Colt's.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Oh..." she sighed and closed her eyes settling back into his arms, her eyes closing slightly as she grew tired again. Why was she so tired lately? The thought was ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life!!!

    Why is this poem not in your blog? Or longer and more polite? Don't mean to be harsh or anything, but its better you hear it sooner or later.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Pictures of you

    My picture frame sits on my desk, who's picture's inside? I bet you can guess... And for once its not yours. Chorus I'd rather stare at your smiling face. Than ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    **But dude...its like YOUR TURN!**

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I saw Isabella struggling to catch up and used my mental mind to get them to move faster than demons. Thats all I needed to do, Isabelle was strong ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden could agree with that, "so what's being a vampire like?" she could hear him inhale and strangely wasn't nervous in the least. "It's not that bad, as long as ...

    Jan 11, 2008


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon