User avatar

Alice

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #3

    Trevor wasn’t in school on Monday. Carolina could have thrown a party. One less of her "[/colors]tormentors[color=red]" meant that she had one more class period of peace, even if it ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Colt!" she shouted excitedly and started sobbing harder, "I'm so sorry," she said at least a thousand more times, "I didn't mean too, I just thought the gun would come ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death on Stone

    When Mother died, it was a tragic year for all of us. We had known that she was destined to die in the early weeks of January, but she departed ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden quickly tried to grab her bag before he did, she heard the sickening pound of the gun going off and winced. She figured it must have missed them both ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden changed into her last clean outfit and joined Colt out in the front room with her duffle bag strung over one shoulder. "Dirty laundry," she said simply, not mentioning ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden enjoyed eating with Colt, "I think I need to go back to my apartment," she said, "feed my fish, get the mail inside, check my messages and let my ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden enjoyed eating with Colt, "I think I need to go back to my apartment," she said, "feed my fish, get the mail inside, check my messages and let my ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled when he pulled the new eggs out of the fridge and the orange juice. He poured a glass of orange juice and handed it to Caiden, watching her ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden walked with him into the kitchen and sat on the island like she had the night before watching him cook. Even though she had been attacked by vampires the ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden tried to hold onto conciousness as long as she could and only managed to whisper "I love you" as he pressed a kiss to her forehead and then fell ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #2

    A hand is the perfect girlfriend, Is it wrong that the first thing came into my mind was perverted? Yes if you weren't intending that, no if you were. Ronald ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden was slowly losing the fight against conciousness, she saw Brent go into the kitchen and come out. "He came here for her didn't he?" he demanded.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I woke with a start and realized that I was in Riley's arms before I realized that I was also in the air. I swallowed a scream, only letting ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden knew that she was in iminate danger of falling asleep, the only thing stopping her was the fact that she was hungry. She'd be concerned about being so tired ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden wanted to argue, and almost did, but she knew it wouldn't have done much good, so she thought up the one thing that would keep her awake. "Lets wait ...

    Jan 13, 2008


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso