User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Intense pain filled every core of my body when Brent touched my stomache and I cried out and withered. A quizzical look crossed both their faces and they lifted my ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled when she saw Colt leaned over her and her smile didn't falter when she saw Brenty standing just behind him. "Hey Brenty," she said, "come to figure out ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    *hopefully a psyick moment! That is SO cheesy Heather! But I love it!* Elizabeth shook her head, for in truth she had forgotten where she came from, the life she ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Just adding to why he's cuter than the vampire Brent," she made a face when she said the name, "he really doesn't trust me." "You're a slayer," Colt pointed out, ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Brenty's cute like he is," she grinned, "defiently more cute than the vampire Brent." He looked over at her breifly and then back to the road. They were nearing the ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden nearly fell asleep in the car, she drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "When we get back to my apartment I'll ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Don't need to fold them," Caiden smiled, and got up, "I only need a couple pairs of jeans and some underwear." She shoved them all into her bag and a ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden yawned and laid her head down on Colt's lap, feeling strangely tired again. "Tired?" She nodded, "But I've slept an awful lot lately though..." *Tis all I have at ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summer at Grandmas 1

    This is the first part to my five or six part novella, I really would like some advice on how well I did Riley's thoughts and how I did to ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I think I can jam them into two loads," Caiden said smiling, she stood up and shoved as much as she could into one load and then went and shoved ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden smiled back and sat down with him after her pulled the shirt on. "I'm sorry I shot you," she said again. "You said that at least a hundred times ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I think so," she said. "Slade does his laundry here sometimes, and I'll steal some of his t-shirts as payment." "Clever," Colt laughed. "Stay here I'll go get one." She ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth's heart studdered and she started sobbing harder. "I wish I were dead," she muttered, half hoping that he would hear her and half hoping that he wouldn't. "Don't think ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana followed Riley to the edge of the battle. She sent a pleading look at Isabella and in her hand she held a bow and a quiver of arrows. She ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I shook my head, "it won't happen again." "We're not going to risk it." "I'm gonna go back though." I could help even if I wasn't allowed to fight, ...

    Jan 13, 2008


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity