User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "What else can we do?" she said. "Um...not go out there yet?" She paused a sly smile going across her face, "how far do your wards extend?"

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New: Automatic Table of Contents For Chapter Stories

    Sweet! *loves idea*

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Or we kill them," Caiden murmered not very willing to go to that option, "but I'd rather not have to do that." She stood up and crossed the room. "Where ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Modern Day Outlaw (Ch. 1, pt. 1) Rewrite!

    Warning: I shall be VERY nit-picky I looked [color=red]up[/color into my father’s brown his Sheriff badge and hat. I think you need a little more admiration in the description of ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden decided to ignore the concern in Colt's eyes and persued on with her questions, "How long was I out?" "Two days." "Are the werewolves gone?" "No, I'm afraid they're ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth gasped as the garmet loosened and air rushed into her lungs. She loved the sensual feel of that. Still kissing they continued to undress each other. *short I know*

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "That's why I feel so strange," she murmered to herself. "Where's everyone else?" "James and Slade went next door, new born vampires have very little control when they're hungry." "Ah." ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed and blissfully fell asleep. She didn't know how much later it was when she woke. She wasn't in the hospital, or in the car, she was on the ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Warmth filled her, and with it some energy. She was able to drink the liquid that was flowing into her mouth, what was it? It tasted matalic, and she realized ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden realized she wasn't dead, but she wasn't breathing. But being dead wouldn't hurt this much would it now? She couldn't find the stregnth to do anything other than lie ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sighed deeply, "I love you." and died...Sorta...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    The doctor prodded her stomach and Caiden screamed and arched off the cot. "Make it stop," she pleaded as she sobbed. Colt's arms pinned her back to the cot, "we ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden clung to Colt as tightly as she could without inflicting anymore pain into herself. "It hurts," she mumbled. "I know, love, I know," he said, "we gonna make it ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden drew her knees up to her chest and winced putting them back down again, every little movement cost her dearly in both her energy and how much pain she ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden didn't know much about the technical terms for medicine, but that was something she knew was bad. She fought for the right to stay concious and kept failing and ...

    Jan 14, 2008


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took