-
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like some sort of sci-fi horror where some sort of animal mutates and attacks everybody! Two Teens' Forever
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like a fantasy about like "Lightnening pirates" or pirates in the sky! What Forever Really Means.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Persuasive essay for my English class
Seven forty five in the morning is such a ghastly time to begin school. Perhaps starting at eight forty five in the morning instead would be better. Students and teachers ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Be You
Alright, but we'll have to hold it out really long because I'm going with the guy who's leaving so...Only problem I see with that.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"That was sweet!" Slade said, "Caiden, uh...sorry for...everything?" "You just don't want me to hurt you do ya?" "No." Caiden chuckled and once again prepaired herself for their next attack.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden followed Colt to the door, her heart racing and beating uncontrolably, and her stomach growled. The only thing she could think to do was go get the weapons from ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"No," Caiden teased back, "I'm one up on you." He tilted his head to the side, "how?" "I threw the pillow at you." He fake growled and tackled her, knocking ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden slwoly woke up as the reality that she was being watched, and that thought jolted her awake. It was only then that she realized that it was Colt watching ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden sighed, she knew this would be a losing battle, so she gave up fighting and agreed. "As long as you stay with me," she said. "Alright," he agreed and ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shook her head, "the sooner the better." "Why sooner?" "The sooner we finish this the sooner its safer for us again." "Talking won't do any good," he said. "We've ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Daddy's Little Girl
*pats n00bs head* Don't worry you'll get it eventually.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Be You
As long as its not after the dance, everyone'll benifit from that.
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Summer at Grandmas 1
Edited!
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"I figured we could surround them with it, make them talk." Colt seemed to like that idea. *sorry its so short, that's all I've got*
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I smiled standing right behind Isabella and suddenly wrapping my arms around her, she jumpped slightly and I laughed, kissing her neck. "What happened to your ankle love?" "Twistted ...
Jan 14, 2008
