User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I cringed as I heard the answer, "would be fastest if we flew." "We could just teleport?" I opted. "With two very sirly mages?" He looked down at me ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I sighed and leaned agaisnt him, "I hate when people get upset like that around me, I just get like that and it makes the whole thing worse." Riley ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I stormed back to Riley flutered, all the bad vibes were feeding into my own and it made me angry. *sorry its so short that's all I've got!*

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    *sorry guys was gonna post but Class ended!*

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I giggled and poked Riley in the ribs, he jumpped and poked me in the ribs I jumpped. We continued on this way until Davnix walked up to them. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden sent a blast of magic at a werewolf coming straight at Colt. *sorry I'm uber distracted so thats all I've got*

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana He was warm and I snuggled closer to him, violently wracking my brain for the meaning behind his words, at the same time trying to keep my heart inflated ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I don't think I shoulda said that," I replied softly, "it just kinda slipped out." "Thats how you know its true then." I tilted my head to the side ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I nodded gravely, "but I was only teasing." "Oh," she looked dissappointed. "I know for a fact that it tastes terrible," he tried to use as an excuse to ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jack finally has 6000 posts!

    wahoooOOO0000! *funny nose we make in quiz bowl* awesome!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 cause for histerical laughter

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 funny but I don't know the source.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 huh? sounds pretty but...huh?

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The gold coin

    First comment! Don't rely on what I say too much when it comes to grammar and things like that. Word flow and awkwardness I am very good at though. through ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    (I already wrote the story first, having trouble coming up with a title that fits all three parts xD) Sounds kinda akward, people usually associate Beasts with different types of ...

    Jan 15, 2008


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson