User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "I could attempt to make a turkey based on my mom's old recipe," I suggested, "it can't be too hard. Then Everyone can come." She smiled, "like a party?" ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I finished chewing, "you don't have to." "Yes I do, you're obviously not." "Because there's nothing to worry about." I stuffed another bite into my mouth, stop being so ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I chuckled and sighed, arrogent man. "You're parinoid." "You do look like you're going to be sick," he assured me. "I do not." He flipped the visor down on ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I kissed Colt's cheek, "the thought is appreciated." His hopeful expression deflated, "come on Annie." I shook my head, "sorry no." "Annie-" The boss stuck his head around the ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I chuckled at her, "so my not so good cooking skills turned out to be good eh?" She smiled, "yep." We ate a little more and then moved onto ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Remember the first night we actually talked?" He nodded. "What I told you then was the nightmare." It took him for a moment to realize what I was talking ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie After a few minutes I bunched up my courage and pulled away. "Sorry," I murmered. "What about that scared you so much?" "The nightmare started like that." Phil I ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie This merited another break. I pratcially ran into the back and sat on the counter there. Colt returned to me soon. He put an arm around my shoulder and ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was serving a drink to the black jack player that was getting rowdy. I was just about to walk away when his intended target became me. I gasped ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie My hands shook as I walked back and forth to the bar and tables. Finally the bartender stopped me. "Are you okay Syb? You're shaking like you're having a ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Oi vey," I sighed and sat down on the bench. I had forgotten how tiring my work could be. "You should still be sleeping or resting or something besides ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie My alarm went off and I woke up like usual, I felt well rested. Time to go to work. I stood up and quickly got dressed, I waited until ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil "You need to take better care of yourself," I said gently squeezing her arms. "I guess so," she said blushing. "I'll help," I offered. "I'll take you out to ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil Quite easily I picked her off the floor and into my arms, "lets go see then shall we?" She nodded. I walked her down the stairs and into my ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "I need to eat something that's all," I said. "What was the last thing you ate?" "You gave it to me." He sighed and continued to tow me to ...

    Sep 8, 2008


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar