-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max "But you enjoyed it didn't you?" I asked and then before she could answer he said, "if you don't want me to anymore I won't." "I wouldn't mind," she ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Town or planet?" the boy holding Bella up said. "Planet first," Alice said trying to get herself to her feet. "We're kind of VERY lost." "Apparently," the boy holding her ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I knew she was dizzy, which made this all the more fun. I continued kissing her. Only pausing once to whisper something to her, "I love you." and then ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max "Better," I said, "happy." She came closer to me, and I was just content as anything to hold her there. She was like my matchign puzzle peice, and I ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shuddered and pressed herself to him, "they burned me," she whispered, it hurt so much, I could barely breathe, and they attacked me, hit and kicked and pulled, and ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I picked Isabella up and ran off to meet the others, who had left as soon as the fight had broken out. When we caught up I sat her ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden could barely believe it when Colt pulled her out of the box and tight into his arms. He really had come looking for her. She wrapped her arms around ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden thought she could hear Colt's voice calling her name, but she knew she was imagining things, he wouldn't come save her would he? He was angry with her. "CAIDEN! ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Besides," Alice said, "if we fall in-and you know one of us is bound to eventually," we won't lose any time, we'll just gain some." "Good point." They followed. They ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Dark Star ch.1
It was too short for me to determine if it was a decently written peice or not, but what I can offer is that I liked it. It reminded me ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
After a while they closed the blinds and Caiden stopped screaming, "I think he heard enough," one said, "put her in the box." Caiden felt a flood of horror washing ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Do they weigh the same after you shove something inside?" Alice asked, Bella handed her the enpty one and then one filled with water bottles, no difference, "cool, think we ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice thought for a moment, "um...." she said....and started spinning around in circles, she stopped left hand extended pointing a direction. "We go that way?" Bella pointed the same way ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Max I kissed her again, more breifly this time and released her, "I don't know." A half smile came across my face, "maybe it was your blood." I couldn't tell ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Abigail came and sat down next to Elizabeth, filling in the seat where Thomas would have sat. "I think this buisness shall take us beyond dinner, would you all stay?" ...
Jan 19, 2008
