User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I shuddered, "he just was there. Showing what will happen when he finds me again." He stroked my hair, "we won't let him touch you. We're gonna get him ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I nodded, I knew looking at his face would make me lose the little self control and ball and explain it all to him. Why did he do that ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    I'm doing a Heath Ledger movie marathon this friday.

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    I loved his show Roar, I barely ever got to see it but when I did NOTHING got in the way between me and the TV, and when I watched ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    *sniffles* *tears* He was pretty! *crying* (seriously I think I am!)

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I thought for a moment, "Misery Buisness, by Paramore." I watched as he left me for a moment to go request my song for me. I felt really akward. ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana As I slept, of course I dreamed. "Ariana" the sweet melodolical voice woke me. It was him again. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? "Go away!" I screamed ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. My name is MID and I'm a newb...

    hey! I'm Alice! I have the SAME problem with finishing stories! I pick around the fantasy and pretty much stick to romance, whatever genere I'm writing there is a love ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana A broad smile spread across my face and I snuggled closer to him, "all of them. Except the flying part..." "Which you've said you'll get over soon." I rested ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice grinned, "not delusional, and its not all yanks, just the girls. We're all crazy and stubborn, and stupid," she tilted her head to the side. "But thats what I ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I couldn't decide instantly about that one, it would be cool. A new way to spend forever with him without being a vampire. Something my familly hated. And being ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Slade!" she said suddenly, "Brenty!" She grabbed Colt's hand and dragged him across the playground and into the woods, "I can smell Slade's aftershave, horrible stuff, but I can smell ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I giggled as I listened to Riley jabber on about how flying really was free. "I suppose," I inturupted, "if I was in control of the flying, not riding ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "I feel trapped in heights," Ariana said, "not in control." "Not in control?" "Not having control of where I'm going, I like to have my feet on something solid."

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden held onto the kiss as long as possible, going up on tip-toe even. When they finally pulled apart Caiden sighed in time with him. "You know," she said, "we're ...

    Jan 21, 2008


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100