User avatar

Alice

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *nods and pretends to agree*

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Finally I broke down and jacked my dads camera for an hour and took some pictures, I've got about 12 of them but I'm just going to put up my ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Is known for the cool symbols!...amung other things...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Jump

    I like this song, it'd be cool to listen to. Its got a good message, and as far as I can tell, a good beat. Keep up the good work ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Grah, I had every intention of postin another picture on here during english (where I am now) but the stupid school blocked photobucket where all my pictures happened to be ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "We don't use things like that here," Mitch said. "Never," Jordan said. "Oh..." Alice said. We're screwed, so screwed.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Max I held Natan under the mental command and had us and started back towards the camp. Half way there we came across Trent and Riley. "Hey," I greeted. "Hey," ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Are you two like the mechanics on your ship?" Alice moved another peice, "no, our captian does it most of the time, but we all need to know the basics. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "We see what goes where!" Alice said, "which means, we open the hood on this up." She started looking around the old ship for the way to open the engine. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Loads of pressure on ya there Billy, come up with something good)

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Actually I don't...I live in a different I guess those are out as well.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    I have an idea which involves sitting on him for a few hours...or forcing his hands to the keyboard or something like that...any suggestions?

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Good then I shall have to come up with something horrible to do to him XD

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Shall I do the horrible thing to him?

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (Its too drematic! No!)

    Jan 24, 2008


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore