-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 quoth the raven, nevermore.
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
1/10 now I want that cerial and we don't have any -9 points for bella.
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana My feet hit the ground hard and whoever was holding my ankle let go. I looked down and saw with horror that it was Riley. "Riley!" she shreiked, "why ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 pretty birdie!
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I heard Riley call my name horsely, and I started to cry. "Come," Acrata said to me, "we shall leave before he gets here." I walked over into his ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I'm coming Ariana, if you are not alone over the edge of the ridge before I get there he will die. No! Please! He will. "Riley," I said, "I ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana No! No no no no! Looks like he's the first to die. NO! NO! NO! "Riley you have to go!" I begged starting to sob. "He'll kill you!"
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for having "left and right" on your shoes!
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
I could feel my horse's movements starting to slow, and didn't urge him to move faster. They're coming, hurry up! I barely kicked the horse to make it move faster. ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice did her best to ignore Mitch, but he was WAY too obnoxious to ignore. He'd rest his hand on her back and let it "slip" down too far. "Stop ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I know I love it!)
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
No I didn't... Known for having the amazingly cute baby pictures!
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze
Ariana I kept riding on and on the ridge still didn't come into view. Am I going the right way? Yes. Just keep going that way. What are you going ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: YWS Anniversery!
Today is my 1 year anniversery for being on thsi site!
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
known for being on the far side of sanity
Jan 26, 2008
