User avatar

Alice

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bittersweet Love of War

    Hello Via! If I contradict myself in here a lot I'm sorry, it's me what do you expect when I don't bother to go back and edit what I've said ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Awww! Jared looks like a cuddly teddy bear! *decides to re-post pics*

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I felt slight relief wash over me, but I still found it hard to breathe. Why was he doing this to me? What was so special about me? "But," ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I look down at my hands, I don't know why saying this outloud petrifies me so, "h-h-he said that if I didn't come willingly, he'd kill all you." Sobs ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "He is here," I whisper against him, "I don't know where, but here." His arms tighten around me. "I'm not going to lose you," he promises. I continue to ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I quickly walk back over to Riley and worm my arm around his waist, his finds mine. "Where'd you guys come from?" Trent asks. I point up. "You guys ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I look down behind us, "for now." Then the gut wrenching fear shows up. He's going to come find me. I thought, He's going to come get us! You ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana The demon grabs my neck and starts throwing me down the cave. I knew that the extend of my injuries wouldn't allow me to move myself, but I couldn't ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Just another random one.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana My heart is racing, and it feels as if it is about to burst out of its chest. I desperatly cling to the memory of Riley's arms tight around ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana My heart leaps out of my chest and I faintly breathe the word "no!" I feel a hand run through my hair, and I know its not Riley's. The ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I press myself to Riley and instinctively his wings come around me. I feel safe again. "It was Acarata, he did it. He thought it would be funnier for ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana I wake sometime later wondering where I am. But even before I open my eyes I remember where I am. Then I decide it would be a good idea ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "Stop it!" I screamed at Acarta, starting to sob, "please..let...him...go." "It is too late for that m'dear. He shall stay here, and instead of seeing your misery, he shall ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 more like into space actually...

    Jan 26, 2008


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley