User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Using the awesomely cool power Bella gave them they walked through the walls of the ship and saw what they were looking for right away. "Well that was lucky," Alice ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My heart skipped a beat, my first kiss! My insides were throwing a fiesta and I could barely breathe. How I noticed that I had no idea, I was ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth I felt relief wash directly over me, eventually Thomas would just give up on what had happened the night before. "That would be nice," I said, "I most certiantly ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice threw her arms out and grinned, "look who you're talking to!" "Thats why I'm nervous," Bella said with faint humor. Alice poked her shoulder, "speak for yourself." "Inside I ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I wrack my brain trying to figure out someway to fix all this, some way to help them. Maybe he could still hear my thoughts! Can you hear me? ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    What's your idea? Can I punch them out first? Sure. Alice grinned and stepped up to Mitch, using the heel of her hand she thrust it towards his face and ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    He has brown hair. Not dark brown, not light brown, something-in-the-middle brown. It’s not very long, but it’s not short either. It’s just long enough to be considered shaggy, or ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice heard Bella shout and climbed up onto the window of the ship and looked over, "yes dear?" *Sorry its so short, I've got no idea why she's coming to ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having a man purse.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: True Love

    I fall into this nitch all the time, its too repetitive, you don't have to do the chorus after every verse, maybe every other one. And then in the forth ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice struggled to get her feet beneath her and walked away, "where are you going?" Mitch demanded. "to finish up fixing my ship!" she shot back. "Not like you're going ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I hiked up my skirts a bit and kicked the door. One kick...nothing. Two kicks...nothing Three kicks...I slip and end up on the floor. I sit up and put ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Why does everybody insist on calling me pretty? I love your hair cut, mine's too frizzy to do anything like that with.

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Pretty star! Your hair looks soft! *pets it*

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Ariana "I wouldn't trust her out there," Nat said, "she's got too much of her mother in her, as soon as she's able she'll go back and try to save ...

    Jan 26, 2008


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley