-
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana "I'll do my best," I said. Uncle Nat knew I'd never completely agree to anything. Especially something I was reluctant to agree to in the first place. He leaned ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I sighed and didn't respond. I knew that would be a promise I couldn't easily keep. "Ariana," he said sternly, "promise me." "Just as long as you promise to ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden walked alongside Colt. How had she gone through life without having known him before? The very thought seemed impossible to comprehend now. "I love you," she murmered into his ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I looked away from his eyes again, I couldn't lie worth a crap, especially to my uncle. "Nothing," I said again, "I just got a little stressed is all..." ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana When I woke, I was moving, but not by my own accord. Panicked I opened my eyes and looked around wildly. When I realized it was Uncle Nathan carrying ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana "Can't you teleport us uncle Nat?" I asked. He grasped my arm and Riley's and everything went black.
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana Riley was being forced to stay too, I felt a little better. My uncle was powerful but when I was near Riley everything seemed right, better. Perfect . "Alright," ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
No! Mine! *steals back* sides you've got no clue how many me and my sis have got together.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Old times with old love
Elizabeth shuddered as Thomas's hand came onto her shoulder, he leaned his head down adn whispered into her ear, "might I talk to you a moment my love?" His words ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
For being a cookie feind.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Dino! It was in my room after school on Friday.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
My favoritest hat ever!
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 cool but weird
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I bit back a protest, I knew he was just trying to protect me. But I didn't like being ordered around. I was a big girl, I could take ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana I couldn't feel anything. Nothing got through the mental filter my uncle must have put up. He was really good. I laid back, I'd rather stare at the dark ...
Jan 28, 2008
