User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    the Mummy

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Kill Bill

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    snitch

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "Of course not!" I insisted instantly. "I miss you too." "Then take a day off and come see me!" "I can't." "You make the schedules." "I know but I ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I sighed, "I'm working tomorrow." "Ann, you're working way too much anymore." "I'm making a lot of money too, I'll be able to take that vacation soon." Senra sighed. ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie The phone rang. It was Colt. I ignored it. Instead I went and took a shower. I had to be to work in a couple hours. Not my waitressing ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I looked around the room at all the faces of all the people I loved. "How about this?" Everybody turned to look at me. "Meet every year for Thanksgiving ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Rosie started to get fussy. I laid her down in the carseat. Annie and Colt were talking to Senra I sat listening to the conversation. I didn't feel too ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I smiled, "I think she's looking foward to it too." Then I thought for a moment about something, "I also think she's in love with Phil." Colt paused, "I ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    I agree, more green.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie As I brushed my hair I looked back on the last few weeks. I felt a thousand times better now than I did then. I pulled on my shoes ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "It'll be easier to explain if you wake me up when they get us out." "You're not going to fight?" I shook my head in the dark, "no, if ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie I was more tired than I thought I was. By the time we were home I was almost asleep. Colt chuckled and helped me out of the car, "told ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Annie "You are planning out praticly a prision life for me aren't you?" "No," he said, "just a safe one." "I am perfectly safe going on as I was, I'd ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Phil I went into the computer room where Senra was sitting, she looked terrified. "Sen?" I asked cautiously. She jumpped like a jackrabbit. Soon as she registered that it was ...

    Sep 13, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin