User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "What do we do until he's found out?" I asked nervously, I didn't want to go back to him anymore than they wanted me to but being here all ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ariel you're so pretty! *steals hat*

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I sat back down on the bench next to Riley and rested my head on his shoulder. "That was more exausting than usual," I pointed out. Uncle Nat looked ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Caiden!" Caiden's undead heart skipped a beat, no he couldn't be here, could he? "Nick?" "Who's Nick?" Colt asked. "My old boss." "Oy Caiden! There's a vampire near by!" "Yeah," ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not quite hers.

    Massively edited!!!!

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I looked around the room searching for Bella. She had to hear about this. I slipped off my shoes and left them against the supporting beam and ran towards ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Dear, you did Ayra's not mine.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 brillant man 10/10 YWS=love!

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 uh... 10/10 silly flemmy 7/10 very inspirational.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    70/10 funny but I don't know where its from.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Around halloween go to the Wal Mart and look through their stuff, they've got them there. I've got a black and purple one too! but no pics of that.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night

    Hello! It'd be a lot easier to read if you put spaces between each paragraph dear, just hit enter twice instead of tab when you're typing it in microsoft word. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for being awesome!

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I didn't really want to explain it all, so I simply answered, "the demon is getting in my head and driving me nuts. So I need a distraction. Want ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Not quite hers.

    A few comments first. This is far from my best work and I mean Far from it, theres very little character development, I don't show much about Thomas, or why ...

    Jan 29, 2008


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus