User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Brick walls (if you have questions on that one don't ask.)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you can never get off *giggles* I wish I was a little better at maths.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    downtown

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I felt the vestiges of a sleep spell silde off me, I didn't feel refreshed, I felt tired still. I frowned, Uncle Nathan was going to die. If I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    20/10 total brillant for both.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Something isn't right with that girl," I whispered to Davnix. "You mean Isabella or Zaliah?" "Zaliah, she's not like the other mages. There's something dark about her. And trust ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 uh... 10/10 silly flemmy 7/10 very inspirational.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 cool looking but...I don't get it...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gently put her hand on Colt's arm, trying to calm him down. "Nick," she said, "I'm not going to kill myself for what I've become." His glare bore holes ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Come on," I said taking Isabella's hand, "lets get the others and go upstairs." "Do you think we should?" she asked, "bring the others I mean." "Probably be the ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "You're a vampire?" Nick asked. "Yeah..." she said looking down a little bit, she didn't mind being a vampire but her boss was ticked. "So I guess this means you ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "Ariana," Nat said solemly, "get some sleep." "I'm fine." "You'd be better with some sleep, both of you." Knowning better than to argue with him I lay down on ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled, "I'll try." Riley heaved me to my feet and Nathaniel put his arm on both of us. With a swoosh we dissappeared and re-appeared in a different ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I pressed myself closer to Riley, finding comfort in his presence. "Riley's going to stay with me," I said hoping it wouldn't be challenged, "I feel my safest with ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Teehee, try turning off the Red Eye on your camera bells, it makes you look all creepy. She finally uploaded the origonal ones that I took with her camera:

    Jan 30, 2008


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate