User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for loving cookies

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    (that was a 10/10 by the way)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Weeee baby!

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Where are YOU guys? We've got a rescue team out by planet smiley, we're prepairing a form jump. But we won't get quite that far. Do you guys got any ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice walked alongside Bella, trying Adam again. Adam, Adddddaaaaaammm, ADAM! Alice?!!! That hurt my head! Sorry, but OH MY GOD YOU CAN HEAR US! You. I don't think Bella's trying. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because they're both to adorable to be separated by thousands of miles Can you cut stress out of your life?

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you cut it into your forehead. I wish I could cut the stress out of my life.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Death :)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    Cooperation.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you're never sad and somebody gets annoyed and runs over you. I wish my Edward lived here...(Edward=soulmate)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    bullets.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it wonders why you're using it and kills you. I wish I had a better outlet for stress.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    blood.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden knew what Nick was going to do, and knew how to one up him, as soon as he looked away when his gun got caught on his belt she ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Bandaids

    Jan 30, 2008


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather