-
Re: Be You
(Did you see the comment on foreshadowing Dynamo? Thats where the conflict is)
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Told you he'd be ticked," Alice said turning around and seeing Scipio threw herself into his arms. "I missed you so much!" she practicly shouted holding tighter to his neck. ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]
Ariana Something about the girl Zaliah petrified me and I came closer to Riley looking for comfort. What is it that's bothering you girl? she asked in my head and ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Be You
(I see foreshadowing for something going wrong...Let me see if I can help it along a little bit) Alice "I'll fill you in in the dorms tonight, he's waiting for ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Dang stupid school blocks, they won't let the pics come up *pouts cutely*
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden grinned and kissed him back, "you're such a sweet talker you know that?" He nodded, "yes I do." "But that's why I love you. Come on, lets go get ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden snuggled up close to Colt more, "sleep well?" she asked. He shook his head, "not that well." "Why not?" "I missed you." She giggled, "but I was right here?" ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden's sleeping patters were getting really messed up, she didn't really mind though. She seemed to be on the same pattern as Colt. And that suited her just fine. When ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
"Lets worry about it all tomorrow," Caiden said and yawned, "lets just get some sleep now." He nuzzled her hair, "good idea." They went up to her room after Slade ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
*dies hat purple and steals it!* mine now! muhahahaha.
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"Oh we're in trouble now!" Alice said. "Nate's gonna kill us!" Adam! Alice shouted in her mind, its us in the weirdo looking ship! *sorry its so short! >.
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden shrugged slightly and leaned into Colt, "he was my boss. Of course he's strange." "Do you think he'll be back?" "Yeah. With some help." Colt growled.
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]
Caiden stood up and pulled Nick up and shoved him out the door. "You know me well enough to know that I'm not lying when I say that we will ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice giggled, "this is gonna be fun!" and did her best to skip towards the oil filter. Within 15 minutes they were flying out of the atmosphere and towards the ...
Jan 30, 2008 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"You put Mitch in the hospital," Jordan said. Alice grinned broadly, "I did?" "Are you proud of that?" he asked skeptically. "Very, he deserved it. Now go away." "No. She ...
Jan 30, 2008
