User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My arms held a death grip on every limb I encountered as I climbed higher and higher into the tree. "I still can't see it!" I said. "Really?" "Really!" ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "If I fall I'll land on my feet, just like a cat." He gave me a crazy look, "you're not near as graceful as a cat." "I'm not that ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Do you remember how many turns we made?" she asked. HE shook his head. "Alright, I'll climb the tree and see which way it is." his eyes went wide, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    Um...storybooks where my character has a love interest and it's fun. Thats it.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I let my arm slide around his waist as we walked, soaking in his heat. That's what you get for not wearing sleeves! "I hope you've seen the campus ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I smiled, but felt a little guilty about it, he looked cold. I took his jacket off and gave it back to him. "No, you keep it on," he ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for wanting to make a squirell empire.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I grinned, "oh nothing...." and I started trailing away leaving him behind. Snow started falling from the sky, "pretty," she breathed as he caught up with her.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice A broader smile came across my face, "would it depend?" He raised his eyebrows again, "depend on what?" "If I was taking something or leaving something?"

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I tensed, he didn't need to know how I used to think, you can think on your feet Alice! do it now! what girl wants somebody~much less a boy~reading ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I started to refuse again, but he wrapped it around my shoulders. I had to mentally admit that I was a lot more comfortable this way. "Thanks," I said ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice We walked out the back door and a rush of cold air blew my hair up above my head and made me shiver, pulling my arms around me trying ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me

    Heavier rock, and sadly no I don't know how to write music for rock stuff, and I'm afraid to approach those who do.

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice waited until Adam shouted "Fire!" before she pushed the big red flashing button near her thumb. *sorry its so short, moms making me shovel snow, everybody's really grumpy on ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I fought against the haze that clouded my conciousness. Heavy pain clouded in my chest and I felt magic welling into me. Then there was pain, so much pain ...

    Feb 1, 2008


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah