User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden liked when Colt wrapped his arm around her, it made her feel safe. "If he does, well I'm not that apposed to killing him," she grinned up at Colt, ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "But I wasn't as great a mage as you," I said kissing the top of her head, "in either ways." She looked up at me questioningly, "which ways?" "Skill ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    MAx I shook my head, "fraid not. But my powers have kinda dissappeared since I was turned. The only thing I retained was the mind control thing." *eep! mental block!*

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was struggling to keep Bella standing, "Jordan go get a chair, she's about to faint." "How do you know?" he asked as he grabbed the nearest one. "I know ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "It is tiring," I said knowingly. "You've never done it," she accused. "What makes you say that? Actually, before I was a vampire, I was a mage."

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "If they put as much effort as you guys say they did while I was helping Ariana, they'll be out for another 12 hours." I whistled, "wow, I missed ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth smiled and bid him farewell before returning to the parlor and bidding Cathrine farewell. Her heart clenched as the bitter memories of the night before came back into her ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice My eyes widened in horror as he lifted me into his arms and I gripped tightly to his jacket. "You know I'm fine, I've been hiking with a broken ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I pulled Isabella into me and silently demanded that she rest. "You should get some sleep," I said. "I'm fine," she retorted stifling a yawn. I almost laughed. "Sleep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I enjoyed the look he gave me, he looked at me as if I were crazy, and unable to resist the urge I leaned up and pressed a kiss ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Oh yeah," I mused. "Then somewhere slightly warmer." "Are you suggesting we just stay out here all night?" I nodded, "haven't you ever been camping before?"

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Probably, I've twisted both my ankles once and had to walk home." "What were you doing?" "Playing kick-ball, I stepped in a hole and kept on running, slipped and ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    known for always calling people by their screen names.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Storm up and kill them all," Slade said. "And get us killed too," Caiden pointed out, "I have a better idea." "Which would be?" "You, me, and Slade combine to ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice "Oh merde!" I shouted and climbed off of him, my ankle raidiating pain. "I'm so sorry are you okay?" "I should be asking you that," he said, "you're the ...

    Feb 2, 2008


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien