User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gave him a sly smile as she kissed him again, slowly backing him up against the rail. "Care to repeate that statement?" she asked and slid the rest of ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I love you too," Caiden said, "more than you'll ever know." Colt sighed~as if somewhat relieved~and rested his head against hers. "Do you even have hand cuffs?" Caiden smiled and ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    They'll have to have one REALLY good make-up artist for Cedric becoming Edward, his face looks too hard, I know Edward's supposed to look solid, but his face~at least the ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *I know that was a typo but I've got something cute* "Kill me?" Caiden echoed, "I think you mean kill him love." He shrugged, "you know what I meant." She ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I blushed, "not dad kinda hates camping...I've only been once and that time it was with loads of equpitment," I rolled my eyes, "but I know the best way ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max "Love, you won't be a vampire," I said. "Not yet." She tried to push me away and I finally gave into the urge and stuck her there, and made ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice giggled and leaned into Scipio, "you can bake?" Jordan nodded. "Maybe with supervision," Scipio said. "Don't worry," Bella added, "the rules may get a little more lax over time, ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice chuckled in Bella's mind but he'll realize we're crazy you know. She sighed, yeah. But if he's gonna be staying here~which he most likely is, no chance in hell ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max Panic roared through me as the words Riley had said sunk in. Coughing up blood usually meant dying. I wasn't ready to lose her, I wasn't about to. But ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I liked that he didn't pull away when he realized I had moved so he kissed my lips instead of my head. I'd wanted to feel his against mine ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice I sigh/giggled, "just until we don't feel the wind anymore." "That's about here, look there's even a lack of snow." "Thats a definate plus," I added and then looked ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Wing Watcher

    Oh my God Koko! I looooooved this! It's pretty! I wouldn't be much help with the poetry part of it, just what you're saying. I loved it!

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice patted Bella's shoulder as she grumbled, "come on dear, lets go get some cookies." "Are there any left?" "If not we'll make some. We'll get chip-faced and just be ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I could tell she was lying, I could smell her pain. "you're lying," I said wrapping my arms around him holding her tight, hoping to erease her pain.

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed and followed Bella at a slower pace, giving her a minute or two to pace. "Would it help if I came along?" Jordan asked. Alice shook her head, ...

    Feb 4, 2008


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight