User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    If anybody has an opposition to the time lapse here...I'll do something else, I'm just stuck for something to do to move the plot along...(sides this'll help everyone practically with ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Random question, have we gotten rid of Adam's little evil person person yet? If not we should bring him back and kina kill him. I think we got distracted when ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I joined Riley again on the balcony, "he wasn't much help," I commented sitting down next to him. "He said he didn't care" Riley pointed out. "Yes but I ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Alice His arms felt so good around me, so much warmer. I snuggled closer to him. "Uh-huh," was all I had the ablity to articulate. Damn him I thought, a ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice grinned again and pulled her hand free, "think you can keep up?" She didn't wait for a response before starting to run off on her own, following the strange ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden gave a vague glare at Slade. "Who said?" she asked. "Me." *sorry mine's short, I may come back and post again, I'm really bored*

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I smiled back and gave him a quick kiss, before forcing him to set me down so I could go talk to Davnix. "Davnix," I whispered into the room ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana I leaned my head against Riley's shoulder, feeling slightly tired again. "Lets go back to the tower, I'll talk to Davnix and then we can sit outside on the ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden giggled, "yeah...I know." She tried to repress a laugh and failied miserably. She was laughing so hard she didn't hear the cuffs come undone and re-done over her own ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Ariana "I told you not ten minutes ago that I'd like to have them," she said sliding her arm around his waist under his wings. "Maybe they'd help me get ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Butterknife

    *Giggles* silly prok this was one of the most pointless peices of work I've ever seen. But it made me giggle and I liked it. It sounded like a four ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Um...." she said digging through her back pockets and her jacket pockets. "No. Slade....?" "You really need to put the keys on a chain or somthing," he grumbled and undid ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "Or," Caiden said digging through her pockets for the key to the cuffs~which were conviently hiding from her. "Or what?" "Or we could get them to go back to their ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Max I sighed in relief, "Isabella's going to be fine...for now. I've got no clue what's wrong with her, but she'll wake up in about 12 hours. Him," I nodded ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Caiden grinned, "you don't think I could?" "You'd get bored awful fast." she shrugged, "not that fast. But I'm gonna let you go anyways. So we can go put the ...

    Feb 7, 2008


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda